- Carries out routine maintenance and repairs to all types of electrical equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating , ventilation and air conditioning equipment including motors and motor controls, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, and emergency generators.
- Attends to repairs and maintenance of transformers and electrical low tension panels.
- Attends to electrical and ancillaries installations such as audio / video cables, computer cables and MTAV systems.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the hotel premises, including any new additional / extensions to the hotel or any other properties maintained by the hotel.
- Responds to a guest maintenance request within 15 minutes on receipt of the same.
- Ensure that the supplied uniform is clean and in good repair. Always maintain a clean and tidy appearance before entering a guest or public areas.
- Ensure that the plant rooms, workshop and related areas are kept clean and tidy condition.
- Observes prescribed safety standards. Helps maintain safe conditions for self and others.
Performs related suties and special projects as assigned..