- Attend to repairs and painting of all surface walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel or emulsion paint as required to match existing finish.
- Attends to varnishing of items such as doors, window, timber, panels, and furniture.
- Responsible for preparation of all surfaces prior to painting or varnishing.
- Carries out spray painting of equipment, furniture or related surfaces as required.
- Participate in Hotel energy conservation Programme.
- Ensure that the plant room. Workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the hotel premises including any new additional/ extensions to the hotel or any other properties maintained by the hotel.
- Complies with hotel’s health, safety & hygiene policy.
9. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned