1. Endeavours to achieve the budgeted production of all his accounts.
2. Implements all sales action plans outlined in the Marketing Plan as directed by DOS/ ADOS.
3. Calls on pre-determined number of companies per day according to agreed action plans.
4. Attends any sales related function within the Hotel and outside as directed by DOS/ ADOS.
5. Establishes and maintains files on all active accounts he is responsible for. Ensures these are maintained as live files by tracing follow-up calls.
6. Promotes and produces sales leads for other EHC Hotels.
7. Plans sales trips, under the direct approval of Director of Sales/ Assistant Director of Sales to area with potential business for EHC.
8. Provides feedback to the Director of Sales/ Assistant Director of Sales on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, with his accounts.
9. Obtains a full Potential Analysis at least once a year on all his accounts. Complete an action plan on all KA and KP and maintains this as a guide within the file.
10. Arranges and accompanies clients on FAM/ Site inspection trips to Hotel.
11. Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
12. Maintains a high level of exposure in the Hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation; telephone contact, and written communications.
13. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
14. Complies with Hotel’s health, safety & hygiene policy.
15. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.