1. Answer the phones, e-mails, faxes, and letters promptly 2. Receive, process, and confirm guest reservations made by/for clients over the phone, e-mail, Holidex Plus, etc.; ensure VIP guests receive priority bookings during peak periods. 3. Prepare reservations, cancellations, and amendments from the computer 4. Enter telephone bookings correctly and directly into Fidelio 5. Allocate guest suites, special room requests. 6. Check availability each day; be aware of all Elaf Hotels selling status
7. Maximize room revenue by up selling deluxe accommodation; aware of special promotions 8. Use the F5 for quoting the correct rates, check guest profile and check with the caller whether he is a PCR member 9. Be familiar with Hotel breakfast rates, guaranteed company rates, discounts, special rates and promotional rates. 10. Check all correspondence has been replied to in accordance with the clients’ instructions.
11. Attach amendments, cancellations and confirmations to correspondence of future clients as well as credit letters.
12. File all correspondence
13. Ensure Front Office archives are in order 14. Be familiar with Holidex Plus reservations system and handle inquiries 15. Send or faxes when necessary
16. Be familiar with Hotel facilities
17. Advise other departments of special guest requirements 18. Coordinate client billing requests with Credit Manager.
19. Be familiar with FIT, UFO incentive scheme.
20. Ask for the ETA, arrange for airport pick up whenever guest requires.
21. Report anything considered a health or safety hazard to be aware of the ISO health & Safety Policy.
Computer and telephone skills