- Responsible for organizing and participating in the setting up and preparation of banquets in accordance with function sheets specifications and guests requirements
- Serves food and beverage for a designated number of covers or to a specified function/meeting as required
- Liaises with host/organizer to ensure all requests are dealt with immediately.
- Satisfies guests’ complaints/enquires where possible: if unable, refers same to banquet Headwaiter.
- Ensures that operational supplies are clean and in good order, including but not limited t, linen, table covers, skirting, Beverage stocks, Condiments and banqueting rooms.
- Ensures that grooming and state of uniforms of self and banquet waiters is to required standards.
- Complies with Hotel’s Health, safety and hygiene policy.
Performance related duties and special projects as assigned