Under the general guidance and supervision of Room Service Manager/Head Waiter and within the limits of established EHC Policies and Procedures and Food and Beverage Manual, responsible for taking down over the Telephone hotel guest order for Food & Beverage and for promotion/up selling of such orders. A Job for performing the function of cashier
Organization and set-up:
1. Handles all reservations including taking the reservation by telephone or directly from guests, records the reservations thoroughly, keep the reservation book in good conditions, places the reserved cards and all other reservation concerned matters.
2. Informs reservations to his superior and colleagues.
3. Assists service employees for table set-ups before opening the Outlet to service all the time.
4. Responsible for the flowers, newspaper and magazines of the Outlet including the quality and delivery.
5. Keeps the Welcome Desk clean and tidy all the time.
6. Implements 6 Key Issues thoroughly.
7. Personally,involves in her Outlet’s promotions and marketing activities.
8. Aware of all promotions and activities of F&B and other Departments
During the operations:
1. Greets, ask for reservation, escorts, and seats the guests by creating the first positive impression of the Outlet,
2. Makes first suggestive selling activity of the Outlet.
3. Interacts with the guests when suitable and possible within her limits.
4. Assists service employees during the intensive service periods when necessary.
5. Farewells and gives the last good impression when the guest leave the restaurant
Greets, escorts, seats and farewells the guests,
Handles all incoming telephone calls of the Outlet,
Organizes all reservation matters of the Outlet,
Carries the responsibility of the files,
Assists service employees for set-ups,
Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities.
Proper grooming at all times
Attends training classes as per schedule
Shows fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other