Under the general guidance and supervision of the Stewarding supervisor and within the limits of established EHC Policies, Procedures, responsible for cleaning and maintaining food and beverages work areas, materials, and equipment.
1. Washes, scrubs and maintains kitchen and related walls and floors.
2. Operates dish washing machine to manufacturer's specifications and instructions.
Quality of products and service.
Guest satisfaction. ‘
Sanitation, Cleanliness, and hygiene.
3. Assists the chief steward in establishing and maintaining such systems and method of operation as are necessary to supply all outlets and production areas with clean, correct and timely mise –en- place; minimize cost through breakage, loss and excessive chemical usage and appropriate staff levels.
4. Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
5. Conducts under the guidance of the chief steward, such functions as employee orientation, coaching, performance appraisal to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
6. Assisting the chief steward in conducting on the job training sessions for stewarding department employees.
7. Assisting the chief steward in keeping up to date records which include but not limited to the following
1. Reports directly to the Steward Supervisorr.
2. Interacts –cooperates with others in the stewarding department.
3. Interacts – cooperates with other departments as appropriate.
No formal qualification required
½ year as stewarding in hotel of good standing
Personality/appearance: smart, well groomedSkills:
Age : 22-40 years
Sex : Male
Education : Secondary School –Language : English essential, Arabic an advantage