- Ensure that employee passports and Iqamas are valid and records fully maintained to meet all Saudi Law requirements.
- Initiates exit/re-entry visas.
- Attends to the extension of visit visas.
- Ensures that final exit certificates are obtained for all those leaving on final exit.
- Ensures that employees work permits are valid at all times.
- Ensures all employees who resigns/terminated return the Iqamas.
- Prepares all necessary reports in Arabic for external liaisons.
- Update copies of all passports Iqamas maintained in every personnel file.
- Responsible for all petty cash transactions and house bank, while maintaining appropriate records.
- Ensures office is maintained in clean and orderly manner and equipment is in good state at all times.
- Compiles with Hotel’s Health, Safety and Hygiene Policy.
Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
Strong administration skills
Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
A high level of confidentiality
Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
The flexibility and willingness to learn
To enjoy working with people
Tact and diplomacy
Good administrative skills
The ability to work as part of a team
The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail